Homemade cranberry sauce is so simple to make and it tastes a million times better than that weird gelatinous cranberry-HFCS mixture that comes out of a can. Do yourself a favor and give this one a try!
Homemade Cranberry Sauce
- 12 oz cranberries
- 1 cup pineapple juice (or orange juice)
- ½ cup water
- About ½ cup of agave or other liquid sweetener to taste. Start with ½ cup and add more if needed.
- Mix all ingredients in a sauce pan.
- Simmer on low for 10-20 minutes until gooey.
- Remove from heat and allow to thicken and cool before serving.